Information for Teachers and School Groups
Use our Educational Resources to prepare yourself and those going with you for the trip. Learn about what you will see to have a better understanding of our qualified staff’s descriptions and narrations as you touch and see new exciting creatures. Included in the Educational Resources are lessons about Dolphins, Coastal Birds, Plankton and other animals we catch In the Net .
Resources to use on the Duke Field Trip
- Click here to print out the Alabama Course of Study Correlations
- Click here to print out the Mobile County Science Pacing Guide correlations
Looking for additional lessons? Click here.
Keep an eye on our Virtual Trip page for new exciting events that have happened on our educational trips. Plan to make your own visit and become a part of the history of the Action Outdoors.
Thing to bring on your visit:
- Camera and Video camera
- Water Bottle
- Sneakers or rubber sole shoes (high heels and leather soles get slippery on the deck)
- Your children or students
- You may want to bring hand sanitizer to use after the trip
- No Glass Containers
- A desire to experience things you may have never seen